Developed and tested at UK and European universities and language schools by experienced IELTS teachers and examiners, Achieve IELTS recognises students’ real aims and ambitions by preparing them for examination success and student life in international education.
This book takes students from band 4.5 to 6.
- a student-centred communicative approach to learning
- clear, useful advice on approaching the test from an experienced examiner
- motivating and contemporary topic-based units that cover the core skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking
- carefully graded development of test skills, building to full test practice activities, texts and instructions that closely follow the test format
- a strong grammar syllabus which revises key structures needed by students at this level
- graded writing practice with model answers and example students answers (including examiner’s comments), including the latest changes to the writing test
- an integrated Workbook with further practice in test questions, a study skills syllabus and practice in the IELTS general English module
- preparation for study after IELTS to help students deal with social life in an academic environment
- including a full audioscript of the listening exercises.