This book clearly explains the different types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test. Step-by-step instructions are given about how to respond to the different types of questions that are asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
The book also provides a wide range of language and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions. As well as this, there are model answers for all three parts of the test.
Improve your speaking score by learning how to:
- respond to different types of questions
- answer different types of topics
- use sophisticated vocabulary and idiomatic expressions
- use a wide range of sentence types
- avoid common mistakes
- build model answers for each part of the test.