The University of Stirling is inviting applications for MBA Leadership for Sustainable Futures Scholarships. These scholarships will be awarded to high calibre students of any nationality with 3 or more years work experience joining the Stirling MBA in September 2018.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at University of Stirling Management School.
The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 50.
Applicants must have normally a minimum of a second-class honours degree or equivalent score. IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 minima in each skill.
Đăng ký thi thử IELTS
- Application deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The MBA Leadership for Sustainable Futures Scholarships have a value of £4,000 each.
- Number of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students of any nationality who have the potential to be an ambassador for their course and to contribute to the academic community. Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2018.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 minimum in each skill.
Please include a statement outlining why you are applying for this/these Scholarships, why a Scholarship would
help you, and detailing your motivations, expectations and educational or professional aims for the five years after
you complete the course
How to Apply:
Complete the Scholarship Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.