TỪ VỰNG PARAPHRASE CÁC CHỦ NGỮ THƯỜNG GẶP TRONG IELTS WRITING TASK 1
(Link Download ở phía dưới)
1. Từ vựng về nhóm tuổi
- He is 10 years old.
- He is a 10-year-old.
- He is aged 10.
More than one person:
- The children in the class are all 10 years old.
- It is a class of 10-year-olds
- It is a class 10-year-old children.
- The children in the class are all aged 10.
Age groups with more than one person:
- The chart shows the hobbies of children (who are) between 10 and 12 years old.
- The chart shows the hobbies of 10- to 12-year-olds
- The chart shows the hobbies of 10- to 12-year-old children.
- The chart shows the hobbies of children (who are) aged 10 to 12.
The chart shows the hobbies of children who fall into 10 to 12 age group
- Children = youngsters = the young = young people
- The number of people in their forties (những người ở độ tuổi 40, tức từ 40 – 49 tuổi) Teenagers (miêu tả độ tuổi teen, tức từ 11-19 tuổi)
- The elderly = elderly people = senior
- citizens Adult (người lớn)
2. Giới tính
- Male và female vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa là tính từ, và nó được dùng cho người ở bất cứ độ tuổi nào
Eg: The number of males aged under 14 years old was 100 The number of male children aged under 14 years old was 100
- Men và women chỉ dùng cho người lớn. Tức khi đề bài nói đối tượng là children hoặc là người dưới 18 tuổi thì không nên dùng từ này để thay thế
- Boys và girls chỉ nên được dùng cho trẻ em
3. Lượng chi tiêu hàng tuần
- Average weekly spending
- spent on average
- average expenditure
- weekly spending figures
- levels of spending
- spent per week
- expenditure per week
4. Từ vựng về tên nước và người nước đó
|Tên nước||Người ở nước đó|
|England||The English/ English people|
|Turkey||The Turkish/ Turkish people|
|Spain||The Spanish/ Spanish people|
|Sweden||The Swedish/Swedish people|
|Ireland||The Irish/ Irish people|
Trong phần đề bài, nếu câu hỏi không liệt kê tên nước (e.g. “in three countries”), bạn có hai cách để viết lại trong introduction của mình như sau
- “in Britain, France and Germany”
- “in three countries, namely Britain, France and Germany”.
Không quên dùng “the” trước 1 số nước như “the USA”, “the UK” và the “US” Các cấu trúc câu có thể dùng vs tên nước
- The number of elderly people in the USA rose.
- The number of Americans aged 65 and over rose over the period shown.
- Canada also saw a rise in the number of elderly people.
- However, the figure for Australia fell.
5. Người dùng Internet
- The percentage of people who used the
- Internet The percentage of people using the Internet
- The percentage of people who had access to the
- Internet Internet usage
- The percentage of
- Internet users
- The proportion of people using the Internet in the USA was about 20%.
- The proportion of Internet users in the USA was about 20%.
6. Tỷ lệ thất nghiệp
- The proportion of people who were unemployed
- The proportion of people who were jobless
- Levels of unemployment
- Unemployment rate
- The proportion of people without job
- Level of joblessness
- The number of 16 -to 24-year-olds who were unemployed in England was around 18% in 2000
- Level of unemployment in England fell to only 10% in 2002
- Unemployment rate in England was higher than the figure for Mexico
- The proportion of English 16 -to 24-year-olds without job was around 18% in 2000
- Level of joblessness in England fell to only 10% in 2002
- The proportion of people who were jobless in England fell to only 10% in 2002
7. Tỷ lệ người nghèo
- Poverty rate
- Level of poverty
- The percentage of people who live in poverty
- The percentage of people who live under the poverty line Poverty level
- Be poor
- Poverty rate in Vietnam was much higher than that of Canada, at 10% and 2% respectively.
- The percentage of people who live in poverty in Vietnam was much higher than that of Canada, at 10% and 2% respectively.
- 10% of Vietnamese people were poor, compared with only 2% of Canadians.
8. Doanh thu bán hàng
Sales = turnover
- Sales of fast food increased over the period shown
- Turnover from fast food increased over the period shown
- Fast food earned/obtained/gained just under $6 billion
9. Hàng năm, hàng tháng, hàng tuần…
- Per person = per capita = an average of = average +
- Noun Annual = yearly = per year
- Per week = weekly = each week = a week
- Average yearly spending on landlines dropped by nearly $200
- Consumption of pizza dropped to 10 kilograms per person per year
- The per capita consumption of beef in the US rose from around 60 to a peak of 90 pounds
- US beef consumption rose from around 60 to a peak of 90 pounds per person
- The amount of beef consumed by the average American rose from around 60 to a peak of 90 pounds
- Danh từ: Spending = expenditure
- Động từ: be spent on = be allocated for = be used for = be expended = be paid out for
- Danh từ chỉ người: Spender
- In 2010, expenditure on mobile phones rose to around $750.
- In 2010, spending on mobile phones rose to around $750
- In 2010, Swedish consumers spent around $750 on mobile phones
- In 2010, around $750 was allocated for mobile phones by Swedish consumers
- Swedish people were the largest spenders on mobile phones, with around $750 expended on this
- Sweden had the highest percentage of expenditure for mobile phones
11. Phương tiện giao thông
- Các từ và cum từ paraphrase số lượng người dùng xe ô tô, chúng ta sử dụng tương tự với nhiều phương tiện khác như bus, train…
- The number of people who use cars
- The number of people driving to work
- The number of car commuters
- The number of people who commute by car
- The number of people who travel by car
- The number of car users
- Approximately 5 million was the number of bus users in 2010.
- Around 5 million commuters traveled by bus in 2010
- The bus was used by about 5 million people in 2010
- Nếu đi bằng xe đạp: The number of people who cycle to work = the number of cycling commuters
- Nếu đi bằng tàu hỏa: The number of rail passengers
12.Sư sản xuất và tiêu thụ
- (Noun) Consumption
- (Verb): be used, be consumed, be drunk or be eaten
- (Noun): production, manufacture
- (Verb): be produced, be made, be manufactured,